The Clay Shooting Company

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iggy

Ok so I'm a bit late to this party, but yesterday I shot my first Clay Shooting Company registered shoot at Oakedge.....I now see what all the fuss is about.

Ive shot at Oakedge for the last 5 years or so and I really like it there, it's about 30 minutes from home and it's a beautiful setting...the only problem is the targets have become a bit 'samey' in recent times and I mean this as no disrespect to the lovely people who run the place as they set far better targets than I ever could!

However, the targets Steve and his team put on yesterday were a real treat....same ground, but with the stands moved around and presentations I'd not seen before ranging from close, fast stuff to long loopers that really saw a gap open up....a real test with everything hitable and thoughtfully set up  

As far as I know this is going to a be a regular thing, with the first Sunday of each month being a CSC organised shoot and I can thoroughly recommend it  

Credit where it's due, keep up the great work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou !!

i do work hard to bring you all different presentations and variety , 

glad you enjoyed it 

steve 

Ok so I'm a bit late to this party, but yesterday I shot my first Clay Shooting Company registered shoot at Oakedge.....I now see what all the fuss is about.

Ive shot at Oakedge for the last 5 years or so and I really like it there, it's about 30 minutes from home and it's a beautiful setting...the only problem is the targets have become a bit 'samey' in recent times and I mean this as no disrespect to the lovely people who run the place as they set far better targets than I ever could!

However, the targets Steve and his team put on yesterday were a real treat....same ground, but with the stands moved around and presentations I'd not seen before ranging from close, fast stuff to long loopers that really saw a gap open up....a real test with everything hitable and thoughtfully set up  

As far as I know this is going to a be a regular thing, with the first Sunday of each month being a CSC organised shoot and I can thoroughly recommend it  

Credit where it's due, keep up the great work!
Better late than never and if you fancy a trip away from home, visit Westfield you'll love it.  Then there's the occasional Windrush shoot and Westwood too.  I presume you've been to Garlands?

Thanks Sian, I do fancy one of those....esp Westfield for some reason, seems to have heard good things about it. 

I have shot Garlands as it's relatively close, but not for a while and I don't think it was a CSC shoot when I went. 

Thanks Sian, I do fancy one of those....esp Westfield for some reason, seems to have heard good things about it. 

I have shot Garlands as it's relatively close, but not for a while and I don't think it was a CSC shoot when I went. 
Weston this Sunday. Easy motorway access. 

Cheers Will, would love to go but we've got tickets for the athletics in London. 

A bloke your age , should be in the athletics  !

I'm banned as allegedly I'm a dope.

Back