the black bra

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortlegs

[SIZE=19pt]The Black Bra (as told by a  woman)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I had lunch with 2 of my  unmarried friends.
One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have  been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our  relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the  door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes.  We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange  notes.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=19pt]Here's how it all  went.
My engaged  friend:
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The other night when my  boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall  stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my  dreams...I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=19pt]The  mistress:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Me too! The other night I met  my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only  the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. When I opened the  raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had  wild sex all night.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=19pt]Then I had to share my  story:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]When my husband came home I  was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask  over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said,  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](you  are going to love this..)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt] 

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=29pt]" What's for dinner,  Zorro?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] 

[/SIZE]

The only way you would know that Westley is if you wear the black bra, suspenders and stilletoes. Ohh and the basque too.

Forgot the mask!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I am a Life Member................oops,  sorry WRONG basque.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back