Thanks Ed

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oddjob

Just wanted to say a public thanks to Ed Solomons. Ed popped down to Essex yesterday to help train some of my lads and ladies in the school shooting club, braving the bitter cold and, just to top it off, rain. It was a really useful day and I really appreciated him giving up his precious free time free of charge. He's a cracking fella and helped to bring the kids on...And no he didn't pay me for that comment. Cheers old bean.

He does love to spend time with the kids

Ed really is a top guy!

He invests a hell of a lot into the future of the sport and has donated a lot of time to fantastic causes for charity, helped many new shooters out free of charge.

I know Ed would be one of the last people to accept praise and awards for what he does; however he has made a big difference to many peoples shooting and made many more happy :)

A true gent!!

Jon.

Im welling up...!

Thanks for the kind words :) Was good to meet up and I will hapily come back when the kids are less likely to kark it from hypothermia. Thats again for the great lunch, much appreciated and good to have a chat about things. Will be in touch over the coming week or so.

All the best,

Ed

He is also VERY TALL with a big wand (that's what he tells the kids) :lol: How many of those kids now have to shoot 34inch guns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solomons,

Beware mate you have some goody two shoes going around impersonating you in Essex.  After you get done with operation Yewtree you need to get down there and sort him out!

Latest posts

Back