take a look !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the years I've been shooting, courses have been getting softer. But I shoot in Ireland and over here I don't think there set softer  to reflect scores.  I think it's more down to shooters travelling to the UK to shoot  and bringing ideas back.  I think I'm in the  minority  I don't really care about my scores and I really enjoy shoots on the  Tougher side 

Hi

Im not sure that shoots are getting easier I think more thought goes into target presentation with less edge on targets and hard to see targets letting shooters build a better score.

Here's an idea how about making sporting a gun down discipline like fitasc, that whoud be a better test of the shooter 
Hmm.. I’m not so sure. The big nasty targets aren’t any harder gun down. It’s the simple quick close stuff that gun-down hurts mostly. Plus it’s a world of pain refereeing it. I shot Honesberie yesterday.  It looked a pretty good course to me but again the huge chunk of AAA guys that attended make it appear as easy stuff just looking at the scores afterwards.  

Seconded.  Some of us never shoot anything gun down.  You'll find a whole load of people not bothering with ESP comps if they forced gun down on everyone.
Thirded (🤪)

Surely we can just enjoy a class of sport ‘for what it is’, without trying to make it harder, or prove ourselves even more!

Here's an idea how about making sporting a gun down discipline like fitasc, that whoud be a better test of the shooter 
There's a lot of targets thrown  where gun up is an advantage.  some short window shots it's a  necessity.   Low gun rule could never be  policed,  Mounting as you Call pull and the like,  them that bend the rules will bend the rules.  The ref's  have more than enough to deal with 

Back