Stuart cumming and Hopetoun clay shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Boakes

Hi all

Very new to clay shooting and to this Forum,

I wanted to share this with you as I have just spent the morning having a lesson with Stuart Cumming at the Hopetoun estate near Edinburgh,

I have only been clay shooting for about six months now, so trying to get as much quality coaching and tips as possible, I have to say that I really can't thank and praise Stuart enough, he really helped me understand more about my technique.

It's just a shame I am only visiting Edinburgh otherwise I would book more time with him.

Mmmm,,,, Darkside methinks you said Stuart was in America, so have you been coaching on the fly ?

Chiefy

Stewart was in Chicago at the world FITASC shooting for the GB team, he must be home now.

Tam was in Italy.

What is there to read into???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all

Very new to clay shooting and to this Forum,

I wanted to share this with you as I have just spent the morning having a lesson with Stuart Cumming at the Hopetoun estate near Edinburgh,

I have only been clay shooting for about six months now, so trying to get as much quality coaching and tips as possible, I have to say that I really can't thank and praise Stuart enough, he really helped me understand more about my technique.

It's just a shame I am only visiting Edinburgh otherwise I would book more time with him.
Hi there.

Was this a one-to-one session or as part of a group?

Latest posts

Back