Sporting clay's scorecard generator

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadPair.Cards

I want to share a little website I made for creating random sporting clay scorecard. It came from an idea shooting with friends and struggling to find a scorecard layout that would fit into the next 13 stations.

You can create a custom scorecard with anything from 1-100 stations or 1-1000 targets. Also you can choose if you want to include/exclude 2,3,4 or 5 pair stations, or even how many.

There is also a quick generation for 50 and 100 birds of every possible layout. Eg if your local club has 13 stations, just click the 13 stations button under the Quick 100 page and it has every single possible variation there.

You can save scorecard layouts you like and share the scorecard with the QR code on it to friends.

Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Adding scoring on the website is next on the list and I'm working on it.

Thanks
Adrian

Here is a example of one of them

scorecard.png

Excellent job I use shooting day to record my scores something like that but better whoud make me sign up
Thanks.

My goal is to be able to score a round with friends without any internet access or sign up and to be able to share the scores via QR code at the end with the other shooters.

Is the malfunctions part for No Bird recording on stands?
No, its for the NSCA malfunctions rules

H. Malfunctions
The shooter shall be allowed a combined total of three (3) malfunctions per day, per event attributed to either the shooter's gun or ammunition. Targets not attempted on the three (3) allowed malfunctions shall be treated as NO BIRDS. Targets not attempted due to the fourth or later malfunctions shall be scored as LOST.

Latest posts

Back