*** Special Season Opener ***

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guerini Guy

Ok boys and girls. Heads up !

Special Season Opener 100 bird registered ESK shoot at Dartford next Sunday 19th February 2012. Extra money prizes in each Class in addition to normal prize payouts.

Plus it will be worth you staying until the end, 'cos there will be a free buffet and an informal discussion looking for input regarding the possibilities of creating a new skeet club, initially again at Dartford but with the intention of holding a number of major shoots annually at different grounds around the country.

So much time and effort has been, and still is, being centred on the negative issues, it's about time that dedicated skeet shooters had an opportunity to focus some energy into much more positive matters. Dartford has created the "forum" (pardon the pun) for this to happen, so don't miss the chance to get involved at the birth of something new and exciting.

I'll be there and I hope to meet as many of you as possible.

To book in to the shoot - contact Ray Rogers : 07795 443703

I've said on here before . . . . . keep the faith peoples . . . . . good fun times are a-coming :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun Malc and all,

Unfortunately I can't make it but would have definitely been up for it!

Cheers,

Jon.

I'm not a Skeeter - but a shoot report (and all the gossip) here would be good?

Right,

Firstly, thanks for the heads up, we have added it to the calendar here:

I have pinged Ray as myself, Bob_P and Woo_P are going to whiz round the club shoot on Sunday am then head down to Dartford :)

See you Sunday, looking forward to it :)

Cheers,

Jon.

Last edited by a moderator:
An excellent day and great competition at Dartford today.

Can you believe it . . . . . . 57 shooters in attendance and, despite the fairly brisk cold wind, there was some good scores in, including a 100 straight (that wasn't me by the way) :p .

Good to meet up with a few from the forum today too.

Great atmosphere and the shoot was followed by a fantastic buffet kindly supplied by Dartford CSC, plus an open discussion on creating a positive way forward for the uk skeet scene.

Some good building blocks peeps :)

I completely agree with the above, I'll be adding a full review tomorrow of the shoot and the post shoot meeting.

Fantastic atmosphere at Dartford as normal, great food, great people and a fantastic day.

My car so needs to remember who pays it's fuel bill so it's Sat Nav doesn't send me for a detour up the A2 before I completely ignored it and did a U turn then back to the M25 and down to J1!!

Great seeing Guerini Guy, Blaser F3, Cookie, Gail, Bob_P, Woo_P, Louis and everyone else :)

Jon.

It was really nice to meet you too Jon. It was a great day with a great atmosphere (pity I didn't shoot a bit better though), I can't wait to read the review.

Latest posts

Back