Shooting in Vegas

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene Holmes

Off to Las Vegas tomorrow and fancied having a try of a few different guns on offer at one of the numerous gun ranges out there.

Has anyone any experience, good/bad of any of them?

Yes! Went to Vegas with a "gambling plan" and lost the first week's cash in fifteen minutes.

Got trollied on the second to last day and won a few grand on the craps table somehow so went to the indoor shooting centre about half a mile from the MGM grand.

They had a "Zombie" kit, WW2 kit and Special Weapons kit so naturally did them all then jumped out of a plane over the Canyon.

Sometimes work is tough!

Saw the Zombie package at the Gun Store. Looks like a good crack.

I have a gambling plan. If everything goes tits up, I'm putting the company on red. 

Also found bulletsandburgers.com/  Only in America  :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in vegas on the 28th and will be booking with bullets and burgers have to shoot the 50cal sniper rifles. They pick you up from the hotel tour of the hoover damn shooting package of your choice and a burger meal afterwards.plus there is a place called bolder hills shooting ground that do clays so might pop there.also a trip to bass pro is needed as things like chokes etc are half the price they are here.

Haha! Better than that, if you pm me your bank details I can send you this top secret no-lose strategy I got from this nice Nigerian fella off the internet..

Haha! Better than that, if you pm me your bank details I can send you this top secret no-lose strategy I got from this nice Nigerian fella off the internet..
So you know my friend Prince Katanga. I bought the no lose strategy from him last year. trouble is I now have no money left to gamble with.

I know thst bloke too he emailed me a very interesting proposition were I give him some money, I declined.

Gene,

Just returned from Vegas.

Didn't do any shooting however Absinthe is the must see show - cirque de soleil crossed with Bernard manning.

I suggest you don't go if easily offended. It is crude and not pc. Best show ever! See trip advisor reviews and enjoy the more fragile audience members walk out in disgust.

Hyde bar in the bellagio is fab but get there at opening time to get a good table for cocktails. It opened at 10pm the day I went.

Level 017 bar at the stratosphere is great at happy hour for cocktails and appetisers.

You can get discounts for everything at the tixtonight booths including the monorail. I still spent a fortune!

Wynn for breakfast!

Sorry for the thread creep or if you knew this already.

Ac

Off to Las Vegas tomorrow and fancied having a try of a few different guns on offer at one of the numerous gun ranges out there.

Has anyone any experience, good/bad of any of them?
American shooters outside the strip $15 cab but great service and value $10 per gun (pistol) $20 50 rounds + $15 range fee (all day if you like) more for serious shooters than hen and stag type but can shoot full auto if you want to.

Try the nighthawk 1911...... http://www.americanshooters.com/rental-firearms/

There is a clay ground out towards the hoover dam (great place to visit)

http://www.americanshooters.com/shooting-range/

3440 Arville Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89102+1 702-719-5000

Gene,
Just returned from Vegas.
Didn't do any shooting however Absinthe is the must see show - cirque de soleil crossed with Bernard manning.
I suggest you don't go if easily offended. It is crude and not pc. Best show ever! See trip advisor reviews and enjoy the more fragile audience members walk out in disgust.
Hyde bar in the bellagio is fab but get there at opening time to get a good table for cocktails. It opened at 10pm the day I went.
Level 017 bar at the stratosphere is great at happy hour for cocktails and appetisers.
You can get discounts for everything at the tixtonight booths including the monorail. I still spent a fortune!
Wynn for breakfast!
Sorry for the thread creep or if you knew this already.
Ac
Usually go once a year, but haven't been since 2012.
That said, it changes every time we go. One of the older hotels has usually been knocked down and replaced by a new shiny one.
Never been shooting out there though.
Already booked to see Elvis........
Costello that is. He's playing at a bowling alley just off the strip.
Mrs H is dead keen on trying an AK47
And I can honestly say I could count the number of drinks I've actually paid for on the fingers of one hand... Despite getting trollied most nights, and a few days.

Mrs H is dead keen on trying an AK47 And I can honestly say I could count the number of drinks I've actually paid for on the fingers of one hand... Despite getting trollied most nights, and a few days.
American shooter is the place IMO

Latest posts

Back