Safe Storage of Cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have obviously not got the recycling mafia where you live. Lots of things they won't take down here.....and only come once every 2 weeks.

Fascists is a good description :wink:

Whats a recycling bin........

I throw my duds in next doors aga when visiting....   dont get invited too often for some reason though....    even better with a couple of rimfires..

When I was young and daft I chucked some duds on the bonfire, I did have enough sense to remove the shot first though, got a right bollocking from my dad. The shot can be melted down recycled as slingshot, balancing guns, fishing weights/diving belt weights (takes a lot of shot though), just don't use your mum's best pots (not me guv, honest but I did hear of someone burning through the pot and lead getting all over the range)

I've only had a couple [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]since I took up clays again, [/SIZE]part of a really bad batch of Clever T1s the local strawbale club bought and they were returned to the supplier.

Emma, I suspect that part of the problem would have been, that you use Fiochi cartridges and it would appear that you can not even give the empty cases away. Can I suggest that you switch to Hull, I have not had any problem chucking the empties in the bin. Who would have thought  though, binmen with taste ?

Back