Sad news

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrew was one of my best friends , I've known him for 15 years in which time he has been very helpful and supportive in everything I have done he will be sadly missed on the competition scene my thoughts go out to his family and friends

Steve
Totally gutted also Steve, I know you and him were close. I am so sorry I did not say anything to you at Westfield yesterday, but I only found out today after Martin Tipper told me at work. I will personally miss his cutting wit, funny laugh and my thoughts are with his family. Massive shock.

Even when you were having a terrible round on the circuit Andrew always brought a smile to my face. Sorry, I cannot say no more. So sad.

Firstly I would like to say thank you to everybody who has sent me, Lucy, Mum and Judith messages over the past week. We have all been overwhelmed by the support and lovely comments everyone has given us. My dad was a legend and will be sorely missed by so many.

Dads funeral will be held at Christchurch church in Cheltenham at 11.30am on the 27th February. Followed by refreshments at the Green Dragon inn (Dads favourite pub)

As most of us know my Dad, he wouldn't have liked a black tie affair. So if possible shooting attire seems appropriate. But please don't feel you have too. Whatever you feel best in.

Everyone is welcome to attend this celebration of my dads life.

Let's see him go out in style!!!!!!

Paul Tudge

Back