RIP Hamid Hajilou

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Bebo said, I knew he hadn’t been on the forum much lately but put that down to not much going on.  Met him several times at shoots and yes, he was a gentleman, helpful and so knowledgeable.  He will be sadly missed for his wise and witty comments and my sincere condolences go to his wife and son. 😥

Very sad news. Unfortunately only knew him from this forum.  Will be much missed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sad news. 

I never met him in person, but he was one of those I’d looked forward to perhaps meeting one day.

I help his views in high regard, even if I didn’t agree or understand. He always gave a clear and well founded opinion and commanded a lot of respect.

He struck me a a man true to himself and his values and not afraid to stand up and be counted.

This forum is a little bit worse off for his passing.

My sincere condolences to his family at what is alway an awful time losing a loved one, but especially in such a manner and such a young age.

RIP Hamster,didn`t know him but he was an interesting and knowledgeable poster here.Sad news indeed.....

Knowledgeable. Kind. Generous with his help. This is sad news. He will be missed by people who never met him in person. And I will think of him every time I see a Beretta Gold E because of his marvellous help in explaining it's value to me. My condolences to those who knew him personally. 

Very sad news indeed.   Hamster was a very early member and supporter of this forum, and one of the very first VIP members when I accepted donations. 

I met and shot with him a number of times, and he was a kind and generous human. 

One of the very best. 

RIP Hamid. 

I will leave his ID active on the site (but locked) so that his wisdom and humour stays available. 

I enjoyed Hamid on this forum, always polite and a pleasure to talk too, gone a bit too early, RIP Hamid😢

Very sad to hear this. I never met him but as many others have said, I always enjoyed reading his posts, they were always very informative.

Hamid was one of a kind,shot with him many times..very good shot got up to to AAA ..Sadly it`s how life ends ,one never knows,I will always remember him .RIP Hamid

When I was still shooting I received good advice from Hammy on more than one occasion, you will be sorely missed. Keep straightening the stands where you are now. RIP.

Vic.

Very sad news shot with him once at Owls lodge an  extremely nice guy and excellent shot will miss his extensive knowledge on this forum. RIP Hamster 

Only just found out about this and can only agree with all that has been written on here about him - I am truly saddened and gutted. R.I.P. Hammy.

Aside from the discussions we had here he was a friend on FB as well.  He will certainly be missed for many reasons.  His passing is also a reminder for me that crap as my life is on occasion there are those that make me look like a nothing but a whiner.

RIP indeed, Hammie

Very sad news, never met the man, but he always had a calm and witty response to questions raised on the forum, his love of a 682 Gold e also was also appreciated by a fellow devotee. Many good wishes to his family.

Back