Right - cap in hand time!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Friends,

I don't ask for much - apart from good behaviour and a civil tongue on ShootClay - so today I'm going to call on your generosity.

Mrs Rutherford is taking part in this years Swimathon - swimming 2.5km for Marie Curie Cancer Care, in honour of my stepfather who died from Multiple Myeloma about 18 months ago.

I'd love you to sponsor her for this event, in lieu of any donations for running ShootClay - there is a button on the front page that occasionally gets clicked. but this is MUCH more important.

If all of my members gave the price of a bacon roll and a cup of tea at their next shoot £3? £5? - then we'd smash the £500 we raised last year. I will be there to make sure she does the lengths, and will be donating the cost of any shooting that weekend to the same cause.

For anyone that knows me personally - you'll know how hard Mrs R works for this, 50/80 lengths of the pool, 4 times a week in the run up to make sure she can complete the distance.

Her sponsorship page is here

Thanks in advance ShootClay people - I know that the shooting community are a generous bunch, and get involved in a lot of charity work - so I, and Mrs R appreciate it a lot if you can stretch to one more.

Matt

Great cause, great effort.

Well done Sandrine (and Matt for supporting you!)

Matt - As swimmers generally get rid of body hair to go faster, I would be more than happy to double my donation if you have your legs waxed to support the cause!!!! ;)

Thanks everyone so far - you have been fantastically generous....