restarting with clays

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keep missin

hiya lads ive just stumbled accross this site so thought id join

i have just started clay shooting again even though i have been shooting for 30 yrs and been a shotgun/fac holder for the last 20yrs+

but over the last 8-10 yrs have concentrated on the fac side of it

i have been and bought a cynergy wood prosport,,, ive heard mixed reviews over these but its fitted as well as the 525 and mk38, tried a 725 but it did not feel as nice

same as i said i have just restarted again and a bit rusty to say the least, i was shooting 20+/25 @ 17yrs old, and now i am no where nr that

any views on the cynergy tips ect thrown my way will be greatly appreciated

regards

craig... :)

if it fit's and the shot is going to where your looking then keep shooting to get used to the gun, it might handle differently to what your used to so your sight picture might need to be different

Cant help with the gun as dont know it but welcome to the forum

My main shooting pal is in a similar boat, he has been shooting for 30+years but has shot very little in the last 10 years or so. His DTL is still pretty good, but I often equal scores with him on Skeet and Sporting, and I have only been shooting for 4 months. He is trying to regain the sight image, I am trying to find it.

Latest posts

Back