Poachers.. advice please

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What concerns me more than the piss taking of theft is the fact that they have damaged a couple pens and could have had a bad accident and no one would know..
I can understand you being bothered about the damaged pens but the rest? Pah!

DT

Three discovered last night, not the guy from the village but his buddy and two others.  I was given fake names I’m sure but managed to get car reg so police and land owner informed, I will ask the local lad who they are..

What concerns me more than the piss taking of theft is the fact that they have damaged a couple pens and could have had a bad accident and no one would know..
I used to love getting a 'Joey' name and address from them. Let them  carry on thinking they were winning, THEN just as they were about to leave, take the guns off them. If they coughed to the false details, lock em up. If not,  they never saw the guns again, they could hardly come to the nick looking to get their guns back,  having given false details  !  Worked every time.    :cool:  

I'd suggest setting out the man traps now and avoiding the poaching becoming a popular local pastime.

JMO of course
Have you any room for a few more, OR is it Australia then  ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to love getting a 'Joey' name and address from them. Let them  carry on thinking they were winning, THEN just as they were about to leave, take the guns off them. If they coughed to the false details, lock em up. If not,  they never saw the guns again, they could hardly come to the nick looking to get their guns back,  having given false details  !  Worked every time.    :cool:  

Have you any room for a few more, OR is it Australia then  ?
The great thing is that the local lad can now ‘repay’ the favour of not telling his Dad... Landowner has reported to rural crimes plod and wants them pursued for criminal damage and theft/poaching which I assume invokes armed trespass...

Well you're a pedantic bugger thats for sure. Not a JP too are you?
Nope, the fact that I am aware of such newfangled gizmos as internet (it will never catch on) should quash that rumour..

Pedant, me? ?

I can understand you being bothered about the damaged pens but the rest? Pah!

DT
Yeah, but I can see the coverage ‘poor theiving criminal chav scum injured by despicable, nasty, law abiding shoot’

In ‘my world’ if you choose to step outside the law, you are no longer protected by the law. Simple.

Alas we don’t live in ‘my world’  :rolleyes:

DT

Latest posts

Back