Pilla glasses worth it or...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K80 TCG

Had a problem with my oakleys m frames over the weekend steaming up really getting on my nerves.

I usually shoot using a vented persimmon lens for everything unless really sunny and then use the G26

is the hype over the N46 correct can you use these all the time no matter what the light as a sporting shooter?

I am think about getting a set of outlaws, they come with three different types of lens combinations which one?

Just thinking about buying one lens and a set of arms or best off going for a set.

Or stick with my m frames a lose weight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on your preferences above, you may be best with the ED set.

It has a 78 High Contrast lens for your very low light needs, the 42 does the Persimmon role and the 22 covers your bases for bright sunshine.

The 46N has a thread all of its own!

You may also like the Fugitive which is very light and a bit more wrapped OR the new 500 Series which fits more like "regular" glasses so is even less likely to fog.

Untill last night I did not realise Ed was an expert in this field.............order for a set coming your way Ed !!

Latest posts

Back