Perazzi servicing

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garry2749

Hi Chaps

Anybody have an idea on Perazzi servicing in the south. Seasons over the old girl could do with a check up.?? :girlcrazy:   

Drop trigger out, blow on it, oil it mess with it for a bit then put it back in.

Take extractors out, look at them, blow on em oil em than re-locate.

wipe all metal bits with oily cloth then polish the wood ..... service job done :)

Just have he will no probs. Think IPS has the right idea  :crazy:
IPS prob does have the right idea, but........unless those triggers are set exactly right you can end up with  rubbish pulls. I'm sure Ian will do a fine job on them mate. Before you know it, you will be bent over his smacking chair with a K gun in your hand!!!  :haha:

I was in there Friday. Advising a friend on a Blaser which he brought. Guess who phoned up. Les. He got a bit of a shock when I was put on the phone.

We have never met, only on here, he thought I was someone called Susan or Mick or something.

Would have been nice to have met my cross dressing moiturising trappy bud in the flesh but we had to go shooting back in London and Les was coming in the afternoon.

Nice K in there nearly brought it (still might) but her in doors would have killed me.

I was in there Friday. Advising a friend on a Blaser which he brought. Guess who phoned up. Les. He got a bit of a shock when I was put on the phone.

We have never met, only on here, he thought I was someone called Susan or Mick or something.

Would have been nice to have met my cross dressing moiturising trappy bud in the flesh but we had to go shooting back in London and Les was coming in the afternoon.

Nice K in there nearly brought it (still might) but her in doors would have killed me.
Yep, I thought you were Ian Brazier or Mike from Exeter. That nice K gun is now owned by Ian Brazier (AKA Ianinpoole on this forum, he's only Susan at weekends!). So we now have yet another cross dressing Dorset trap shooter using a K gun, there are quite a few of us now, in fact three of us are on this forum! Me, Ian Brazier and Rob Mulliner. Must be something in the water down this way!!! :laugh:

BLOODY K GUNS EVERYWHERE. Not so sure about the cross dressing is that the new trap code all stood in a line wearing a dress. :crazy:   P guns are he way forward by the way. K guns are for hedge monkeys !!!

That will get em going  :slow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Clarification :- There is no such thing as a nice K gun! Expensive, unreliable, rubbish.

BLOODY K GUNS EVERYWHERE. Not so sure about the cross dressing is that the new trap code all stood in a line wearing a dress. :crazy:   P guns are he way forward by the way. K guns are for hedge monkeys !!!

That will get em going  :slow:
No................ I refuse to be drawn into that one!!!   :spiteful:

Ho go on  :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:
Nope!!!!  I will just say this.......how many K guns are in use with Dorset Trap shooters? I reckon it's 6! How many P guns? 2, how many B guns 4, M guns I reckon 4. Well that's as far as I can remember any way!!!!  K's are now rather common!!!!  :laugh:

PS... sorry forgot about the ghastly BLUE auots......ONE.......nuff said!!!!

Clarification :- There is no such thing as a nice K gun! Expensive, unreliable, rubbish.
Pete

I wish you would stop sitting on the fence and just say what you really mean.

Nope!!!!  I will just say this.......how many K guns are in use with Dorset Trap shooters? I reckon it's 6! How many P guns? 2, how many B guns 4, M guns I reckon 4. Well that's as far as I can remember any way!!!!  K's are now rather common!!!!  :laugh:

PS... sorry forgot about the ghastly BLUE auots......ONE.......nuff said!!!!
WHOA!!!!  How can anyone argue with a use level pushing those numbers!!!  So there are all of 17 more or less shooters in Dorset and only two are bright enough to use Perazzis?  Not saying much for Dorset seems like.

just sayin ....................

Back