Newbie got the bug

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spewy

live in Sw Scotland and I'm a fisherman working mostly down English Channel.me and my son have our Certs he's 16 I bought a rizzini s/h for us but really I'm a lefty so looking at one for myself.my daughter now wants to shoot clays she's 14 and regularly comes shooting with me.i had my first shot at clays a month ago I managed to persuade a friend who is a pro to take me for a lesson near Newton Abbott somewhere and his dad gave me a lesson

ive now got the bug big time and going again Wednesday and home at end of month to join a local club and get kids involved.

look forward to reading all your tips and hopefully improve on the clay ground

stewart

'Abandon hope all ye that enter here' :)  Blimey, two youngsters to support shooting!

Fishing better be damned good! Next time I go in for cod and chips I'll think of you!   :)

Welcome to the friendliest, cuddliest forum about ................ well sometimes!

Reactions: ips
Thanks 

it's hard enough finding a lefty shotgun for myself so my daughter will just have to wait till she has lessons before I look for her first shotgun

It is not hard to find Lefty guns , but you could all manage with cheap straight stocked Miroku for starters. Welcome to a wonderful way of life . 

Back