New Club Membership

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlenPresley

I have just sorted out my new club membership./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Now I will be an official member of 'De Wildenberg' in the Netherlands./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gifWith my membership I get discount on my clays and I believe cartridges so will have to see on the weekend how that works./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifGot my membership to the dutch association as well and I have already downloaded the 2012 Calendar!Can't wait to get going this year now! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gifhttp://www.schietbaandewildenb.....ideos.html

What a great looking club.... looks like a fantastic place to go shooting... nice work Glen! Show 'em how the Brits do things!

Got a free sticker too! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifIf anybody is interested they do a fantastic cartridge pouch real quality leather with two main compartments and a small pocket on the front. I have mine ready for the summer months when shooting in a polo shirt is more comfortable!

Yeah the clubhouse is spot on too ie the bar!!! They do some rifle and hand guns as well and last time i was there it looked as though they were doing some more development to make it bigger, will have to ask though! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Fantastic looking place Glen but is the food as good as Dorhout Mees/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifDo they hold regular competions? Andy

yes they are holding some regular 100 Compak shoots throughout the year as well as some others.Haven't tried the food yet will let you know on that one! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

GlenPresley said:

Got a free sticker too! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifIf anybody is interested they do a fantastic cartridge pouch real quality leather with two main compartments and a small pocket on the front. I have mine ready for the summer months when shooting in a polo shirt is more comfortable!
looks good, how much are the cartridge pouches,and how would you order one

They are 50€ I guess you can enquire with the ground see if they would ship? I guess that would be a little extra? I will take a picture of my one in use on the weekend hopefully and you can see what you think of it! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

If their good enough for you and G D then I might have to get one myself. I could look like a miniature G D but without the skill :-((

He does not have one like mine!!! .! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Posing in a leather pouch Glen? In Holland too. Small pocket on front sounds useful

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha ha ha!!! Maybe I wont send the pictures to you then!!! You sound dodgy mate! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Back