Need help making a decision.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personal choice only   from the aggro I had and the total non communication from them I would never buy another beretta . purly based on their after sales service or lack of it.

personal choice only   from the aggro I had and the total non communication from them I would never buy another beretta . purly based on their after sales service or lack of it.

You were daft enough to buy one in the first place :angel:

Why does no one on this forum ever suggest Guerini? For a £2K or thereabouts sporter with a nice high comb, brilliant triggers, top service (in the unlikely event you need it), nice wood, the best build & finish quality you'll find in any mid range gun, 8 chokes and a fitted Negrini case it's hard to see why anyone buys anything else. You only have to look around the registered shoots to see how popular they are. Today at Longridge I saw about three 692s and one 690 whereas there were about 7 or 8 CG Summits (not to mention 3 or 4 other CGs). Obviously there were Mirokus too and and some 725s, I didn't log every gun I saw, but I talk to lots of the competitors and the CG owners are usually very happy campers.

Guerini :lol: I know a few good shots that bought one they got rid in less than 12 months there crap

Last edited by a moderator:
good point westward, they do seem a lot of gun for the money. I like the sideplate jobs there very pretty

Latest posts

Back