Movember...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Anyone doing it? Pictures please...before and then again at the end...we could have a Shootclay Champion...

Before you lot start...No I am not but I am sure there is another month for girls......... :hairy:

If i start now, i might have a tache by next November...
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

If you Had been at Owls today, you would have seen my start for the  special event ;)

As you didnt, you may have to wait and see ;)     - and no, you wont catch me on the 25th young lady x  :)  

:santa:

(And yes it is Fanyuarary)  lot of FB posts doing the ruounds .

Seriously though, Prostate Cancer research really needs some more funding. Ten thousand men still die from prostate cancer every year in the UK. Many shooters will be at risk from this awful disease. There is still no accurate screening available, no treatments that don't have serious side effects, and when you do have it, no way of knowing if you can live with it for decades or it's going to kill you quickly.

If you have the opportunity to give to Prostate Cancer research, please take it. And if you're a bloke in your fifties, ask your GP to do a blood test....might save your life.

If you Had been at Owls today, you would have seen my start for the  special event ;)

As you didnt, you may have to wait and see ;)     - and no, you wont catch me on the 25th young lady x  :)

Sorry to miss you but I was busy shooting beautifully on the Island...hopefully another day sometime soon x

Back