Midland game fair

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to be shooting but will be there on stand A24 Gunmaker's Row if anyone wants to pop by  :biggrin:

I will defo come and see you ed, would love your advice on shooting glasses. Losing sight of some birds with my current oakleys

Weston park is the venue for the midland game fair. Not quite as big as the cla but great show and the completion shooting is normally top notch though is a bit expensive

Thanks for the update. Won't be there though as too many places to go and not enough time! Need a private helicopter and or a time machine! .

Thinking about going on Sunday, won some hospitality badges through Sporting Gun, seems a shame not to use them.

Shooting myself Saturday hoping to get into the Mitsubishi final for Sunday. Also will be supporting members of my club who have entered the sporting gun comp in teams of 4 on Sunday. I think they will have a good chance if the nerves don't get to them as none of them has done much competition shooting before, we have entered 3 teams so will be a nightmare trying to watch it all and shoot myself

Take your gun mate ,if its not in the car you won't be able to shoot. If its in the car and you fancy it when you get there go and have a go.
I left mine at home 1 year and then fretted all weekend about it

Shot the 50 bird this morning and this year the clubman has its own stands,so it was realy enjoyable with the queues no bigger than a busy reg comp.I hit a 43x50 and was happy with that although it was not good enough to get a place in the shoot off for the car.No queing to get in the weather was good,found all the things i need for the game season,so i am glad i gave it another chance, last year i said i wouldnt shoot it again but i am glad i did now.   

Just got back, shot what I thought to be plenty in B class (45x50) hoping for a place in final for truck then some shark put in a 48 is that taking the piss or what ! No queuing took about 35 mins to shoot it. Didn't bother with another card cos I wouldn't have beat 48 if I'd been there all week. The lads from my club shot well finishing 3rd in the clubman thingy and our junior also 3rd. Not a bad show tho I feel it's getting too expensive. Rabbit mania was £15 for 20 clays. Starshot £10 for 14 clays. They also wanted £45 for 2 nights electric on the campsite. The midland used to be a great fair but I fear it its dying a slow death with many regular stores not in attendance this year

A very good weekend at my local show I had a lot of pleasure in seeing a number of my pupils winning various prizes and prize monies. Thanks to Steve Owen & Nigel for doing a sterling job in the arena . Nice to see that a Miroku  assisted in winning a truck for the second year in a row.

Good to see Matt from Premier Guns promoting a quality gun from the land of the rising sun.

If you want no nonsense advice on guns, gunsmithing or improving your shooting skills, I am only an email away.

Weston Park is always the place to make or renew friendships, maybe it's because it is in such a wonderful place? The kingdom of Salopia!

heard this morning a shooter called jason duncton won it karen 

hes shot with me a few years ago now and is from london way i think

Back