Let's talk about Shootin' Boots

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive tried to convince him that Hunter make a deckshoe for sporting but he wont have it

Leather lined Le Shampoo for me warm and like wearing trainers......fooking expensive but tax deductible safety boots ....honest Mr Taxman

Broke 'em in at Horne today...!!

attachicon.gif
IMAG0676.jpg
So that's what you were doing in the bushes, when you said you were going to have a jimmy and I had to porter your gun down to stand 1. 

OK Charlie, I usually wear either Timberland or Sebago deck shoes. 
I gotta tell ya, Les, I was hoping for more   :nyam:   Timberlands are cool, been there done that, and I'm doing Rockport now and IIRC they're more economical.  I'll check out the Sebago for US availability.

Tell the truth, the deck things are cold weather gear here for me, and NewBalance trainers are my go-to shoe.  I live a relative standing water and mud-free existence  :haha:

Well Wonko, yer just don;t know what yer missing !

Have yer ever seen a Hippo with acne ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case this thread does get back on track, Fife Country clothing have an offer on ankle/hiking type boots £59.00.

I would like to point out, that after it was mentioned here, I bought some Renapur Balsalm.

This stuff is the absolute dogs danglies!!  Seemingly mostly natural products, smells like honey.  Gore-Tex safe. I've been rejuvenating all of the leather stuff in the house all morning!!  All my boots are done, the new Shootin' Boots are done too.  Sex swing is looking much better and I'm halfway through the bed sheets . . .

;)

Seriously good stuff.

img56395439.jpg

It is really good stuff. Bought a pot about 15 years ago and it's still fine. Brings up leather gunslips amazingly.

Back