Jimmy Saville

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know where all the allegations will stop, apparently police are now investigating rumours that Jeremy Beadle had a small hand in it too!

Now then now then guys and gals, i have a letter here from a young girl.it reads 'dear Jim,stay out of my f**king bedroom'

Dear Jimmy,i'm a big fan of the violin...... could you fix it for me to spend a day with a fiddler?..... From Julie age 12.

Jesus didn't think they could sink any lower..... I was wrong! .. Joking aside the alleged scale of abuse is horrific. Jimmy Saville was a fellow spinally injured guy, original prognosis was that he wouldn't walk un aided after his accident but was one of the very lucky ones, he did a huge amount for spinal injury treatment and the like as well as other charities, so I always held him in high regard and just thought he was a bit eccentric, for a guy that did so much good on the surface for so many years it's difficult to get your head round how much bad he has done underneath.

I was just shopping at tescos and saw Rolf Harris.

I said to him i remember you doing two little boy's in 1970.

He said fcuk off that was Jimmy Saville

Back