is this OK

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ips. So it's a shooting forum too? Bit of a daft name.

I thought pigeon watch was all about those pigeon fanciers that stuff their birds in bread baskets and take them for a drive before letting them go? Sounds like fun (not).

Live and learn.
I'm a founding member of PW, I made post numbers 13 & 14 on the original forum.

The original concept was for pigeon shooters around the UK to report on Wood Pigeon activity, feeding habits etc, exchange hints and tips.

Now well into its second decade PW has I believe become the largest internet forum for shooters in the UK.

Over the years due to requests from members various sections have been introduced which cover most field sports including clay shooting.

In recent years the forum has held a North vs South clay shooting competition, the North usually being the victors.  I'm not certain as to the exact amount of money raised for charity but it's in the £20,000 region.

webber

In recent years the forum has held a North vs South clay shooting competition, the North usually being the victors.  I'm not certain as to the exact amount of money raised for charity but it's in the £20,000 region.

webber
not bad for a working class forum

Latest posts

Back