How do you stop yourself thinking?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and what did Mr R have to say pray tell
Nothing derogatory, just that if your lists appeared on facebook you would probably get banned! But you're not on there so it won't happen!  :lol:  Anyway, you've not done a list recently, what's happened to 'em? 

nothing derogatory..... That's not like him. Ha.

yes I am due a list but waiting for inspiration, prob be dog related as my life seems to have been taken over by the little git.

nothing derogatory..... That's not like him. Ha.

yes I am due a list but waiting for inspiration, prob be dog related as my life seems to have been taken over by the little git.
How about thinking about  buying a new K80?  That should be enough inspiration. 

there is no way Paul would consider such a thing, he has way too much taste..... Or does he ???

Newly aquired ASE 90 tucked up in the cabinet waiting for some good weather in March. ?.

Newly aquired ASE 90 tucked up in the cabinet waiting for some good weather in March. ?.
A classic now!!

I had the privilege of using an MX8 Vintage a week or so back, probably the nicest gun I've ever shot! I was never much of a fan of colour hardened actions, but in this case it really was beautiful!   :)  

Paul's ase is very tasty and as you say les, a classic . Told you he had impeccable taste

not as far as im aware... EE132133 Issue 50. expires June 2016

there is currently no registered scores on yet as ive yet to partake in a registered shoot.

if I can work out how to upload a picture i'll screen grab my details off of the CPSA website. .

not as far as im aware... EE132133 Issue 50. expires June 2016

there is currently no registered scores on yet as ive yet to partake in a registered shoot.

if I can work out how to upload a picture i'll screen grab my details off of the CPSA website. .
That will explain it I think - because you have not shot registered shoots yet.  No need to prove yourself to me Brett. 

That will explain it I think - because you have not shot registered shoots yet.  No need to prove yourself to me Brett. 
haha!

not a problem.

I only joined in june and to be totally honest I haven't had the time to get to any registered shoots yet this year as work has managed to get in to the way. need to pull my finger out though as i'm desperate to make the county team for 2016. its just a bit of a pain when the nearest ground for registered trap is an hour away.

oh the joys of living in the sticks! :lol:   

haha!

not a problem.

I only joined in june and to be totally honest I haven't had the time to get to any registered shoots yet this year as work has managed to get in to the way. need to pull my finger out though as i'm desperate to make the county team for 2016. its just a bit of a pain when the nearest ground for registered trap is an hour away.

oh the joys of living in the sticks! :lol:   
Well you have something to aim for so make it work next year and hopefully you will make your County team.

Back