Holiday reading...in particular shooting related

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen, if you want a good read look at a book called "to the target" it's a bit dry but you might find it useful.

You can borrow mine if you want.
I bought that book when I first started! A piece of the worst information I ever read! "Remember,with a battue,it's usually more in front and more underneath than you think!" Something along those lines. Guess what,I always missed battues in front and underneath!

If you can get hold of a copy, Unintended Conciquences by John Ross is a fantastic read, gun related and not full of useless gun 'instruction'...

:D  Any books on understanding men - will help you no end upon your return to the forum and the world of shooting.

Have a lovely time x
We're fairly basic really - its us that need a book to help understand you women! :D   :D

Last edited by a moderator:
411DXQT0BTL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_SX385_SY500_CR,0,0,385,500_SH20_OU02_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mars-Women-Venus-Communication-Relationships/dp/0007152590/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1393247836&sr=1-1&keywords=women+are+from+venus+men+are+from+mars

I wrote a short book...!

Free here...

How to please men.

1) Arrive naked.

2) Bring beer.

The end.

:laugh:

I bought that book when I first started! A piece of the worst information I ever read! "Remember,with a battue,it's usually more in front and more underneath than you think!" Something along those lines. Guess what,I always missed battues in front and underneath!
Every single 70-80's book written on the art of wing shooting by experts professed that almost all misses are behind and underneath, guess what, it took me years to figure out they weren't expert at all and cut back on the lead. :D   :mellow:

Hammy

This reminds me of every shooter / coach that says categorically you cannot shoot trap with a moving gun, except some of us cannot shoot it with a static gun including some very very top trap shooters through the years.

Why not just ask a simple question on here, maybe on chokes or shot string then print off the replies. you may need longer than two weeks holiday though.or take war and peace for a lighter read.

What chippy said but can it be about poi / poa please, thanks in advance.

Is that the one were its just 6' from your barrel and you know were its coming from and were its going and when you miss one you can have another go ?

Latest posts

Back