Holiday Greetings from Across the Pond

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

I noticed that Wynno's thread was beginning to drift before I got around to adding so I thot I'd just start another.  IMO this has been a frightful year and I'm sure that seeing the end of it will not see the end of much else.  One can always hope tho and usually this season inspires some hope and there is always the chance ...............

So I want you all to know how much I enjoy the company at this forum.  How much I appreciate the opportunity to meet people that are just enough removed from the world I know to remind me once again that people most everywhere are decent humans.  

Best of the Best to All of You!!

Merry Christmas and a Most Happy New Year!

Charlie

I noticed that Wynno's thread was beginning to drift before I got around to adding so I thot I'd just start another.  IMO this has been a frightful year and I'm sure that seeing the end of it will not see the end of much else.  One can always hope tho and usually this season inspires some hope and there is always the chance ...............

So I want you all to know how much I enjoy the company at this forum.  How much I appreciate the opportunity to meet people that are just enough removed from the world I know to remind me once again that people most everywhere are decent humans.  

Charlie
And the same to you all over there Charlie, hope you have a good one.    

Keith. (aka Westley).

Charlie
Merry Xmas Charlie.hope you get everything you want for Xmas.

Sorry that detracted from the theme of the thread  :angel:

I hope for a wonderful New Year with peace to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Xmas Charlie.hope you get everything you want for Xmas.

Only one thing on my list i would simply like the assassination of the orange faced man,would make the world better for so many!
What’s Kim Jong un done to you........ doesn’t he have enough problems... being paranoid,podgy,bad eyesight,a terrible sense of style and a really suspect haircut ?‍♂️ 

merry christmas wonko 

And a merry Christmas to you too. I hope the new year will be a good year. 

Lars 

A Very Happy and Peaceful New Year to you all.

Let us go forward into a New Year observing the following , Tolerance, Respect and Peaceful wishes for all , those who wish to harm others please out of respect for others please shrivel up and pass away.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Back