Hickenham Farm

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin.TD

I'm aware that Hickenham Farm shoot is classed as a straw baler with no prizes, but today's shoot was very enjoyable with a good mixture of targets, no queuing, no breakdowns and only one no bird, good catering and a hundred birds all for £28.00, a good bit of practice with no pressure, went home happy, keep it up guys.

I like it there Danno, good place to go to work on your game, taking different birds first and as sim pairs and using different techniques

I couldn't agree more GavB, it's occassionally good to shoot without worrying too much about your score or classification.

As a local to here and being new to shooting, I really enjoyed it. How do you find out about other shoots in this area?

Robster have a look here - http://www.cpsa.co.uk/find-a-club

Robster - plenty of us running off to shoots, I'm sure you'll meet up with some of us soon!

Welcome Robster - why not get the mrs to join in, lot of shooting couples on here
I had this conversation with her. She's just not interested, although she does like the prospect of me eventually doing some live shooting and bringing home something worth cooking. She can see shooting is an experiential performance discipline, something that is right up my street but just not for her. She's cool with me doing it.

Robster - plenty of us running off to shoots, I'm sure you'll meet up with some of us soon!
Looking forward to it. People seemed nice and genuine yesterday, it was a pleasure going round.

Latest posts

Back