Hens n Guns Calendar 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Springer

Hi All,

A group of lady guns have done a calendar in aid of charity - Pancreatic Cancer. No models used, all normal girls who shoot and were brave enough to strip off and have their photos taken. It has been tastefully done so that it could hung in the kitchen for all to see as well as the workshop. Please go to Facebook where a page has been set up under Hens n Guns.

Thanks

Lorrayne

Ordered mine... will replace my current air ambulance one which has a bunch of country girls in various states of undress. 

Oh god ...it has migrated from the female thrusters....!

Springer, cheers but we still cant find the darned thing, ang on will have another go maybe its case sensitive.

Cheers phil, ooh er.

if anyone wants to volunteer we could do similar as it just so happens we have a romany caravan and its much better than that one :)

note

Only women to apply for full tour of said romany caravan :)

Exactly mate hence my note re women only to apply, I will be the director you can either be photographer or the saddo that holds the shiney reflective thing, your choice mate.

by the way we have heating and lighting in the romany caravan so be nice and cosy for the ladies :)

ps

its not the romany one I am bringing to the shoot this ones just ornamental, and anyway our horse and donkey both died 2 yrs ago so nout to tow it with :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again... the idea of a ShootClay Stunnas calendar rears its head... 

Yes phil he doesnt I have heard of shauns antics, very off putting for other shooters apparently.

Exactly mate hence my note re women only to apply, I will be the director you can either be photographer or the saddo that holds the shiney reflective thing, your choice mate.

by the way we have heating and lighting in the romany caravan so be nice and cosy for the ladies :)

ps

its not the romany one I am bringing to the shoot this ones just ornamental, and anyway our horse and donkey both died 2 yrs ago so nout to tow it with :(
Will be Artistic director and also hold that big long thing that sticks out :spiteful:  That will be the micro phone boom!

The big long sticky out thing eh, your have no shame my friend I was thinking it would be a tasteful shoot, you may get away with that sort of thing at sporting shoots but not in my feild :)

We are indeed an uncouth bunch Ian we even "wait for it" wear Jeans to a shoot my god the shame! however my sevices would  be free of charge for CHAAAARIITY of course! :nyam:

ps

I'll take the pics with pleasure  :spiteful:

you can borrow my sisters horse if you want 

Latest posts

Back