Hello from Somerset

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crs4242

Beretta excel sporter problems, mine is 4 months old, seen about 400-500 shells, and it's gone back to beretta as suffering from similar problems as posted here, that is blue anodising chipping off, and problems ejecting 1st shell, I've done everything required as in shot heavy loads, cleaned & oiled gun as required- tried different cartridges ect, poor quality just waiting to see what gmk come back with and will keep you posted, it's sad to know I'm not the only one...

Hi Crs welcome to the forum :hi: enjoy you visits... sorry to here of your problems with your beretta hope you get it sorted out no doubt someome will be along to offer advice ......

Hi there, I had exactly the same issues as you (posted in here).

After trying several different shells mine went back to GMK via the supplying dealer after about a month they sent me a brand hp new replacement.

Hope you get it sorted.

Many thanks for the warm welcome from you all, just thought I'd give you a quick update about my ecel, gmk have apparently done two repairs on the gun but say that the chips on the anodized blue is fair wear & tear, after 4oo - 500 shells I don't agree, and the supplying shop says it's only worth £700 as a trade in, half of what I paid 4 months ago!!! I'm Interested in the Benelli super sport but if this is customer service I think i will stay away from gmk forever!! Awaiting the sales manager to contact me and will keep you all updated with the outcome,,,

Latest posts

Back