Helice

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm my experience I have met some people who are willing to get involved, and then they discover the politics, fragmentation and slow thinking that SOME areas of the Clay Shooting world still have. You'd be surprised how many people with a really good commercial head are scared off.

The more we can work, and act like a unified sport without the backbiting etc - the more likely we are to attract some of these people.

I am with you there Matt, having sat through the same meetings together ;) :D :eek:

Unfortunately I think most entrepreneurs now realise that the payback from sponsoring events is nowhere near cost effective unless there is a huge paying public like F1. How many of you are going to rush out and buy something because the manufacturer/supplier sponsored a shoot? Be honest now and we hardly have a huge paying audience!
You're right Robert, we are not much of a spectator sport with a paying audience. None of the shooting sports are to be honest. However it the USA and also in Italy it seems to be quite a different story, or so I am given to believe. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back