hearing !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortlegs

[SIZE=18pt]A young man moved out from home and into a new apartment, all of his own, he went proudly down to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]While there, a stunning young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing only a robe. The boy smiled at the young woman and she started up a conversation with him. As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, 'Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming.' He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Now nude, she purred at him, 'What would you say is my best feature?' Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, 'It's got to be your ears.' Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, 'My ears? Look at these breasts; they are a full 38 inches and 100% natural. I work out every day and my ass is firm and solid. I have a 28 inch waist. Look at my skin - not a blemish anywhere. How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?' [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Clearing his throat, he stammered... 'Outside, when you said you heard someone coming... that was me.'[/SIZE]

Back