Gunsite Sporting Clays - 22nd April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm out, Shooting like a fool at the moment, time for a break.
it's all them seagulls m8 :) :) :) bloody tough in the wind today Fuz nice to see you and the other half chipper said you had a bad day ? he only went and borrowed my Blaser and straighted the pool then beat a Welsh international in the shoot off!!!!!!!

it's all them seagulls m8 :) :) :) bloody tough in the wind today Fuz nice to see you and the other half chipper said you had a bad day ? he only went and borrowed my Blaser and straighted the pool then beat a Welsh international in the shoot off!!!!!!!
Just throwing birds away everywhere at the moment, had a blank on the simo pair of floaty looping things at the top of the hill but only dropped 1 on the screaming wind assisted battue from the platform :huh: good shoot and certainly not the toughest Ive seen there.

Straighted my first stand of simo r-l incomers and thought I might just have turned the last few weeks round, no such luck. hey ho at least that pretty much guarantees me staying in C for the summer unless I start chucking 80s in.

The overhead seagull was a great target! Well done Chipper, New Blaser on order????

Just throwing birds away everywhere at the moment, had a blank on the simo pair of floaty looping things at the top of the hill but only dropped 1 on the screaming wind assisted battue from the platform :huh: good shoot and certainly not the toughest Ive seen there.

Straighted my first stand of simo r-l incomers and thought I might just have turned the last few weeks round, no such luck. hey ho at least that pretty much guarantees me staying in C for the summer unless I start chucking 80s in.

The overhead seagull was a great target! Well done Chipper, New Blaser on order????
I picked Clintos Blazer up and with his new barrels on it just felt right :) he even let me use his prized JPM cartridges in the shoot off (thanks Clint) do I now sell the Krieghoff ??? You shot the platform stand well Fuz only dropping 1, I made a right mess on there dropped 5 :-( Clint put lazer in barrel and checked point of aim but there was 6" between the top and the bottom barrel at 15 yards ??? Totally confused now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I can't make this shoot either now gun is going to Ian coleys to be fixed Im thinking of still coming down to watch you guys shoot though

Tonky,

I have a spare OU which I can bring for you so you can shoot, I also have another auto but if you have not shot one before a reg'd shoot is not the place to do it.

Let me know.

Jon.

Shoot mine tonky

Sent from my Windows Phone 7 using Board Express

Back