gunsite 1st september

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK-POACHER

another good shoot today at gunsite well done to sean for a total different display of targets than two weeks ago....some bloody good angles that boll*#cksed me right up today  :eek:    those pair of rabbits killed me just could not find them at all!! and low crosser by tree never hit one....but just kepted plodding on 9/10 on simo duck...and on the long shondale and crosser made up a bit ..but over all the targets won today but be back for more soon....shot round with gareth nice to see ya mate thanks for company...well shot bud..

also see fletch ade chris b  tiptop jason teepee and more from here well shot all.. hope the toes get better father tony!!!  :fan:

Thanks Mark - time will heal all, apparently...!

On balance, I thought one of Sean's more difficult layouts.  Straighted a few stands, including the simo rabbits (sorry Mark!), but dropped too many silly ones, which is an annoyingly regular occurrence!  Only two stands really beat me today, and I reckon I left around 7 or 8 out there.  Was 3rd in B when I left, but I doubt it will stand up.  Ah well, there's always next time!

Good to see Mark and Shorty after so long, and enjoyed shooting with the sandman and Jase, as always!

(Maybe a few too many 5 pair stands today, but very enjoyable nonetheless).  Well done, Sean the Sheep!!  :thumbsu:

Thanks Mark enjoyed your company to,  you shot well especially coming back after the rabbit stand, good to see you Tony even though you looked a bit pained mate hope you make a speedy recovery and are back to form soon.

I have to agree with you both another good course set by Sean totally different from the last time nothing silly but easy to trip up and drop the odd one or even a pair like I did which can cost you a score especially on stand with five pairs. Think this ground is on the up as its been getting busier every time Ive been all credit to Sean and his staff its really taking shape with the stands etc and  interesting course which are enjoyable to shoot  well done :good:   and makes the two hour drive worth while .

Good to see Jason and Tiptop going well, Jason still putting in good scores with his new gun think B class will be calling by next classification !  

28boreshot, "shondale" is a French word spelt chandelle and technically its a teal not a looper! just saying. :nyam:   

:fie:  THen it wernt arna chandelle it were a bloody looper! :pilot:   :pilot:   :pilot:   :pilot:   :pilot:   :pilot:   :pilot:   :pilot:   :pilot:  (Som dialect).

Latest posts

Back