Gun Fitting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavna

Hi all

Long time reader and first time posting

I'm looking to get my gun fitted but don’t want to go down the adjustable comb route because of the additional weight

Who would you guys recommend? I'm willing to travel anywhere in the UK to see somebody who really knows their stuff

I'm not looking for somebody who thinks they can fit you in a shop but somebody who offers the full service from gunroom to pattern plate to moving clays

Some names thrown about to date are Dennis Stepney, John Jeffries, Ian Coley, Tim Greenwood, Chris Batha....

Does anybody have experience of gun fitting with any of these individuals or indeed anybody else they would recommend

Thanks in advance

Gav

Hiya Gav, and welcome!

All the names you mention have their own followers, but the only one I have used, so can vouch for, is Dennis Stepney. Excellent stocker and gunsmith, very good shot, very good coach, knows his stuff. There's a shooting ground on-site, so you'll get exactly what you asked for in your post. He is also the developer of Tru-Shot, the camera based training system - it's his little baby, so he'll almost certainly let you play! 01823 650887

Latest posts

Back