Gebben Miles UK Coaching Tour

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew this would be a sellout tour.

Well done Don and Rich for organising it.

It almost makes me want to start up sporting again :wink:

for those who are interested but dont fancy spending their cash the next issue of Clayshooter will have a free to enter competition for a space on one of the group sessions...... just answer the "extremely taxing to the point of being impossible" ;)   qualifying question to enter..... im hoping everyone's sarcasm detector went off at the appropriate moment.....

Never heard of him but i am a pragmatic agnostic so not really bothered about anyone's belief. Also had a close friend who was a minister and we enjoyed many hours of discussion / argument about religious belief.

Sorry off topic ish. But whoever he is i wish him and anyone who attends his days the best of luck.

Oh and if he wants a heated debate send him up north i am the sort that would invite jehovas in for a coffee and they would want to escape before i did :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG IPS.....you are kidding...??

Do you know any of the good sporting or FSP shots?

Er no i am afraid i don't

insert embarrassed smiley

Here you are IPS..... This is Gebben the 2012 World Champion on the front of this years World Championship promo.

Now go sit on the naughty step for being a trap shooter who does not keep his knowledge banks full of what happens in other shooting disciplines :wink: (except skeet of course.....nobody knows skeet shooters except the Berkshire Olympian Richard Brickell and Vincent Hancock). :wink:

I think shooters should be aware of what is happening in other interesting disciplines as well as their own :wink: especially if (like me) you cannot decide what discipline you fancy at any particular time :laugh:

2v26vyv.jpg

Last edited:
Just to mention we have spaces remaining at :-

31st July OLSS - SOLD OUT

1st Aug  Churchills AM slots x 2  PM slot x 1

19th aug OLSS - AM SOLD OUT  PM slot x 2

20th Aug Sporting Targets AM Slots x 2  PM Slot x 2

21st Aug Oakedge - SOLD OUT

22nd Aug Hodnet - AM slot x 1 PM SOLD OUT

25th Aug ACST (West London) AM slot x 2  PM SOLD OUT

26th Aug OLSS AM slots x 2 PM SOLD OUT

Hopefully some of you may have seen the compettion in this months Clayshooter magazine where we are giving away a lesson. Please do have a go...... nothing ventured nothing gained :)

OK that's me finally beaten Paypal into submission, all paid up for Oakedge, secure lodgings arranged for the gun and booked myself into the 'Spitfire' Premier Inn for the night before.

So who else is going?

I'm doing the morning session at Hodnet and looking forward to it.

Interesting what you say about PayPal though...I'm struggling to get payment to go through as well....is there something I'm missing?

Paypal is very flakey recently - I have dropped it completely from most of my sites now. 

I know it is useful to have fund sloshing around, but I have seen too many issues on money going missing to rely on it completely. 

Matt

Back