Gamebore Price Rise !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

Went to buy 5,000 Gamebore steel today and the shop said Gamebore have raised their prices £7 per thousand !  :fie:

Anyone else had the same thing ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just carts are still showing the same prices for their white gold and super steels

Most Steel cartridges will be having a price increase, apparently the price of Lead has gone up + plastic + oil + Diesel + Wages + anything else that they can think of. Ever known them to go down???? Captive Market! I would be very happy for steel to be £1000 a thousand.

Lead is cheaper than ever in the last 3 years, oil has come down....cartridges gone up go figure!
I used to shoot Hull Sovereigns, but at £238 a 1000 starting to hurt, I have changed to white golds as 32 quid cheaper, which is almost the price of a shoot

Being a Hull lad I should be Faithfull to the local brands but .....on tonight's local news Hull Cartridge can't keep up demand boasting a record year but have upped their prices ?
Gamebore exactly the same ? .........I,m lost for words , No !! Greed springs to mind !!

So I,ve plumped for the Cheddite Cartridge ... Quite impressed with them

Was out with Chedds all day today think I may have been a tad hasty with moving some on last week which were surplus to requirements ho hum !

RC 2 currently @ £178 a thousand - these are a really good shell if you've not tried them before :hunter:

£160 x 1000 ....... Universal Trap...................good price

Latest posts

Back