Fleece Waist Coats for Ladies with Recoil Pad - Help!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, my wife’s gun just magically reappears gleaming after every use too.. Many years ago she did attempt to break it down, but it was immediately apparent that an expensively finished fingernail was at risk via the forend latch, so the process was abandoned. 
I can break my gun down and put it back together again it’s just that if Phils cleaning his he might as well do mine too! After all, I wouldn’t make myself a cuppa and not him one would I? 🤣🤣

I can break my gun down and put it back together again it’s just that if Phils cleaning his he might as well do mine too! After all, I wouldn’t make myself a cuppa and not him one would I? 🤣🤣
Lynne just says she doesn’t know how to break it down... 🤔

oh, and “I don’t know where you keep all the stuff” !

I must admit I don’t clean mine either, the hubby does it as my job on arriving home is to take the bags in and put the kettle on!  Plus if Phil does it he knows it’s done properly! 
Sounds like I'm the only woman that cleans both my and my husbands guns.  He never cleans his.

I must admit I don’t clean mine either, the hubby does it as my job on arriving home is to take the bags in and put the kettle on!  Plus if Phil does it he knows it’s done properly! 

Smart man! 😂
I disagree. Smart woman! As 'mansplaining' rightly gets ridiculed, we can at least also chuckle at the "well, you do it then" trick where one can get away with not doing a tedious chore by convincing the explainer that he's just waaaaaay better at it. 

Back