FITASC Taster - January 14th - Wylye SG

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep ..Ian done a fantastic job putting this on for us, I enjoyed it very much and will deffo be shooting FITASC in the near future now I have a bit more understanding of it/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gifIt was great to meet up with more ShootClay members today and put a few more faces to names Rob

Many thanks Ian for putting this on today very informative. Good to meet the shootclay bunch again/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif.Andy

Hope you all got the bug?/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

a good day out yesterday -great  to meet some new faces - definately liking FITASC - not sure on the price for me but if you only shoot infrequently it may be an option a very good ground and Ian and co very welcoming

Was Chatting with Elvis about FITASC yesterday, I've shot it once at Weston and thoruoghly enjoyed it but it is expensive compared to ESP. I found it much more sociable than ESP, shoot a layout then back to the club house for a cuppa and post mortem of the layout then on to the next /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Solves the problem of waiting for results too as most shooters will finish about the same time too, will shoot the occaisional one this year but as has already been said its a bit pricey for me /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif  That said you do get some "man sized" targets on FITASC /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Echo other comments, thanks to Ian. Clear and concise explanation. I've only shot it twice but it's good to hear it from the beginning. Looking forward to having a go at a competition now that I'm classified but it will be every so often rather than a regular thing. Hopefully some pics will be posted up soon

That's a super picture of Jon there Matt, the chambers closed already with the spent still level with the gun./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Yeah - great picture - cannot take any credit though - Hazel (Andy's wife) is fast becoming the Don Brunt of ShootClay...

Hamster said:

That's a super picture of Jon there Matt, the chambers closed already with the spent still level with the gun./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif
Yep, awesome pictures by Hazel as normal, thanks Hazel :)  I love this one, you can see the second cartridge being chambered and the ejected hull :)  http://shootclay.co.uk/wp-cont.....14-036.jpg Jon.

Hamster said:

Hammy,Hazel, my wife who took the pic's passes on her thanks for the compliments. Andy

The FITASC meeting - and Wylye - got a decent mention in this months Clay Shooting Mag:

post-10-0-18236200-1328698248.jpg

Attachments

• clay shooting mag - march 2012.jpg
    clay shooting mag - march 2012.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 0
Back