Fitasc And Cpsa

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple really. All internal events are by courtesy extended to NGB's from FITASC Paris through BICTSF .

Then if you shoot a fitasc registered in the UK you don't have to be a member of an association???

Just have to buy a day pass?

Am I right?

Nope. It has apparently all changed again. You can only shoot 3 registered's without being a member now. According to the West Midlands AGM.

I have no idea if Day Passes are still going..........I lost the will to live and did not ask about them. Most grounds ignored them and the people who used them are not serious competition shooters anyway or they would be full members.

Anyway who gives a toss about a day pass shooter shooting FITASC........... I don't.

FITASC disciplines are 'big boys games' .......if you want to play them join an association.

I was only replying to say what the 'real FITASC' info is..........I am not really interested in the UK warm ups for the real thing.

Hahahahahaha.

I would just hold an open called Fitasco or something else but not the real name!!!! Then I would set up my shoot take the money and pay nothing to the greedy bastards who want a cut!

If I was a ground owner set up my shoots as opens payout the prize money which will draw the enetries have refs on the stands though.

Then pay nought to any association.

Then take over the world!

But then I am a nasty b**ta*rd!!!

Mmmmmmm oh what dreams I have!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I rang Southdown this morning to see if I can shoot there upcoming fitasc in march without being a cpsa member Birds Only

they said it was fine ;)

I rang Southdown this morning to see if I can shoot there upcoming fitasc in march without being a cpsa member Birds Only

they said it was fine ;)
Yeap.....that is one of your 3 :)))

Latest posts

Back