Fancy a bang....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Sorry couldn't resist my favorite shooting gag....

New girl here - lives on the isle of Wight and works in Hampshire so has gun will travel to anywhere to get some practice in! Only been shooting two years and just got highest score of 73 a couple of weeks ago having upgraded from a 20 bore to a 12 bore (Christmas present to self!).

Organise a Business Shooting Club once a month - really just an excuse to get out of work! But I tell my boss it's networking.....and I have made lots of contacts!

My latest project is a day's shooting with some ( 8) of the Olympic Team on the 15th May - bit difficualt to put all the details on here but let me know if you want more details and I can email them all and the registration form to you.....

Hope to meet some of you at a ground near me sometime soon....or on the 15th.

Off to Southdown on Sunday - hope to catch Cheryl up soon...my hero....

Jennie xx

Hi Jennie, welcome to the forum! :D

I'm in Whiteley and get out shooting as much as I can. Keep your eye on the "Meet Up" section, lots going on there.

I practice at Owls Lodge as much as I can (and I need the practice!) :???:

See you around!

Welcome to the site Jennie, any questions please let us know :)

I'm based in Berkshire but often shoot at the NCSC, Bisley and also Owl's Lodge.

Cheers,

Jon.

Welcome to ShootClay ... I'm also in Hampshire and live not very from Owls Lodge

Hey there - welcome aboard! Any questions, please let me know...

Welcome - I detect a touch of Finbarr Sauders there (fnarr, fnarr, yak, yak etc) :eek:

Latest posts

Back