Euro 2012

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you get a choice??? It always used to be completely random and also random squadding? Don't know if that has changed nowadays though? Glen.

Ok – sounds like a plan, although I think they alternate, so Thursday morning rotation means we finish the last round Sunday afternoon. Glen - I believe you can opt for morning or afternoon on the first day, then it alternates. At least that's what I've been led to believe for the World Fitasc, I assumed it was the same for the European.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!!! Will keep my eye on the website then! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Been checking the Fitasc website enteries still not open! Will keep checking! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Was apparently due to open at 08:30 GMT, for both the European and World Championship entries. Neither are open yet, so maybe the times I saw are wrong, or they're just late. Will also keep trying.../wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

From Fitasc website - ''Dear shooters,A technical problem compels us to close provisionaly the entries for the European championship of Compak Sporting (Sarlospuszta, Hungary) and for the World Sporting Championship (Northbrook, USA): we hope to re-open them asap today 9th January.We will also open the entries for the European Sporting championship (Vale das Pedras, Portugal.Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience'' Told you so!!! .!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif At least they are keeping the shooters up to date though! Glen.

I've found that the FITASC site doesn't work well if using the bingle Chrome browser. Try Explorer or Firefox.

I think I've managed an entry for the Worlds, at least they've taken my money. However the entries were only open for a few minutes, so not sure if it's all gone through or not, given that they now have some technical issues. Will keep monitoring the site and try to get an entry for the Europeans when it does open up, hopefully later today.

I'm falling asleep though!!! ...................... Maybe they should have tested it before the opening date!!Guess that would be too easy though! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Bob_P said:

I think I've managed an entry for the Worlds, at least they've taken my money. However the entries were only open for a few minutes, so not sure if it's all gone through or not, given that they now have some technical issues. Will keep monitoring the site and try to get an entry for the Europeans when it does open up, hopefully later today.
For those who think they may have entered this morning before the issues -New message on website saying Fitasc will confirm on the website wether payment was made if you think you entered during the period when enteries were briefly open and then closed again due to technical problems. 

Last edited by a moderator:
European entries now open, and I'm in for the morning rotation. Still haven't had confirmation of the entry for the Worlds though, I'm in the group that paid during the technical problems. Hope they get it sorted soon.

Managed to sort mine out at last. I had to cancel and then re-book must have done something to mine whilst I was playing around on the site when enteries were locked. That's it then role on June, everything sorted! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

They used to do preruns. That is how I got to be #1 entry for the World last year on the preceding Saturday afternoon EDT! The Lone Canadian,Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

I'm having a peek at prices etc. Are there any airlines to avoid with regards to taking a gun? Just tried BA but couldn't see any mention of special baggage when booking. EasyJet looks like going Porto which is further away than Lisbon. And hotels? Any suggestions?

should be easy enough Ed plenty of spaces left by the looks of things! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Back