Euro 2012

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BA will carry guns - some special procedures, I'm booked on BA flight into Lisbon... Hotel - I'll get the details of the one I've booked - Bob P and I are in the same place.

50 quid charge each way for the gun though! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif

Cool thanks. Plenty of spaces on the FITASC site. TAP won't take guns from/to UK, just found that out. SleazyJet and BA do, as already pointed out Ideally I'd need a sharer of room/car hire to make this financially viable for me.

Avoid TAP air I think that was the portugeese one. There site isn't very clear they state carriage of firearms is cheaper and is but then they don't do this for UK. Wasted 20mins with those numpties on the phone! Go BA it may seem a bit more expensive but they are experienced in taking care of firearms and everytime I have been with them it has been smooth! (Touch Wood) be sure to print off the invitation to the championships obtainable via fitasc.com you could need that on arrival the other side. Glen.

I'll find out if my room is a twin or a double - if its a twin - we can share if you want.

TAP do fly guns by special arrangement (and we have used them in the past for GBR Helice team) ………problem with TAP is they have a habit of changing airports the day before you fly and their call centre is in Portugal. I argued last time and won my move back to the original airports in and out (no good if they fly you out of Gatwick and back to Heathrow when you have a car parked at the airport)……the rest of the GBR team however were flown to Lisbon instead of Porto (3 hours from Porto) and only just made the shoot entry time. (World Championships 2009 /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif remember Glen /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif you all had to rearrange car hire for a different airport etc etc and all after getting to the airport to check in. TAP …..Nightmare with guns, I only use TAP if nothing else is available. Trust me……..!!! BA like Glen said is £50 each way or each leg (if you have to use connecting flights to some countries). You must ring after booking to tell BA that you are bringing guns and have them logged. If this is not done before at least 24 hours of flying …..I assure you that you will NOT get your gun on the plane!!!Sleazy jet although basic and crappy is actually the easiest and cheapest to use, if it goes to where you want and if people can put away any pride issues of being seen on it (like him indoors). Guns cost £37.50 each way (Leg). You book the guns on the flight online at the same time as the ticket (under sporting goods) so no problem with staff not knowing because it shows how many on the ticket ………it is best to take the speedy board so you get dealt with quick …because you never know if it is a quick trip through customs at each end or a slow one (if you are arsey /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif) Hope this helps /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif p.s. TAP is know amongst shooters as Take Another Plane /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Last edited:
I would show you the Massive Villa we've booked but don't wanna take the P*** to much!!! I think it has a garden shed if anybody gets desperate!!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

I will get the butler to lock the gates. No peasants in my village!!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Hey Glen did my mate Ricardo sort you out the cartridges (and also the lovely chef for the villa .....they cannot do Sunday nights so you will have to cook yourself then....not sure when you leave). He is a top bloke.Do not get pissed and fall in the pool.......the police out there get a bit serious about pissed pool parties !!!!No messing with the staff either even if they are 'hotties'!!!!Try and behave as I do not want my reputation trashed /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif 

My beautiful girlfriend is coming so wouldn't even dream of it.Spoke with Ricardo today actually sounds fantastic he may not be able to get 24gram for Dad but it doesn't matter.I don't drink and swim!!! .!Man can't wait to get there!!!!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

I've told you not drinke and swim,water in gin taste sh*t.What no 24grm/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif

Just realised I'm at a festival in June so that means I definitely won't be going to this. Good luck to all!

Really I never saw that on the brochure will have to have a second glance!!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Back