EO ESK @ Dartford

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

Hi All,

Who's shooting this?

I'm out on the Sunday early doors.

Have you recieved your confirmation letter as yet? I'm showing on the site as registered but not seen any confirmation letter yet.

Cheers,

Jon.

I did fancy the English this year, but Dartford is a little outside of my catchment area for 100 skeet! Maybe next year though!

Shoot well! :wink:

Hi All,

Who's shooting this?

I'm out on the Sunday early doors.

Have you recieved your confirmation letter as yet? I'm showing on the site as registered but not seen any confirmation letter yet.

Cheers,

Jon.
All confirmed by email nowadays Jon :cool:

Original was sent 01/02/2012 (1759 hrs) and I've just hit resend for you... :D (should get to you unless your spam filter is not a fan of CPSA emails)

Have a great shoot on Sunday!

Pete

I heard earlier that wellie boot's are needed at Dartford, can anyone confirm this?

There's a note on the Dartford Website about the ground being very wet. A combination of heavy rain and spring tides to blame. They are recommending waterproof footwear, not sure if that means it is completely flooded or not.

Thank's Bob, that's what they told me the other day. Just wondered if anyone had been there today.

Thanks Pete :) Much appreciated and I did get it, probably the first time also ;)

Bryan, latest news from the ground is that it's drying up nicely and most of the water has departed :) This is the latest as of this morning:

"Good Afternoon everyone, the Skeet English Open is going very well and the layouts have really dried out now! The sun is shining so looks like we are in for a great weekend! We still have a few spaces on Saturday if you want to book, just give us a ring - 01322 311001. Good luck to you all :) "

If you are downacross it would be great to say hello :)

Jon.

Thank's for the info Jon, I'm on at 1.20pm tomorrow.
No probs ;)

Be good to meet you tomorrow before you head out. I'm not hard to spot, 6' 5" and nearly as wide, will have ShootClay and my name on the back of my skeet vest and a ShootClay T-shirt on ;)

Cheers,

Jon.

Didn't get your last message till now Jon, however, I don't remember seeing anyone of that description.

Ahh, that will be because you shot today and I'm shooting tomorrow ;)

Hope you had a good day :)

Jon.

shot a 98. The ground was dry and clean, could have shot in trainer's.

Well done Bryan 98 i see Mark D on 98 and Nat on 97 good shooting

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back