English Open Southdown

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddmatt

Anyone shooting the English Open at Southdown this week, booked in to do this on Sunday at 9:00, Graham Brown is setiing the coure so should be interesting.

Booked in for 9.00 Saturday really looking forward to a good day. :biggrin:

What do you mean by interesting Matt? should I expect great things!

Booked in for 3pm Saturday.

Shaun, if I see you, you can fill me in on all the interesting targets!

I'm on 3pm sat but trying to move to an early squad so I get back for a night out!

@Shaun - interesting as in technical and will need reading very carefully, I doubt you will see anything silly but you might get 1 or 2 targets that require a bit of lead.

@Jem0911 - if its the experiment I think it is, it is not a bad idea, have done similar in the past  :biggrin:

@Shaun - interesting as in technical and will need reading very carefully, I doubt you will see anything silly but you might get 1 or 2 targets that require a bit of lead.

@Jem0911 - if its the experiment I think it is, it is not a bad idea, have done similar in the past :biggrin:
It's me shooting on my own so I can go round with Lainy as a support as I tend to not talk to anyone when shooting and thus am no support or help.

Trying an experiment. I'm on at 9am Lainy and Tony on at 11am. Looking forward to it of course.

Be interesting to see if you still shoot the same score!
That would be an odd one.
Looking forward to it regardless.
I can be Lainy and Tony's bagslag.

Booked in for 3pm Saturday.

Shaun, if I see you, you can fill me in on all the interesting targets! look forward to catching up Jane if you don't see me its because I've had a bad day and am hiding :spiteful:
Look forward to catching up Jane if you don't see me its because I've had a bad day and am hiding :spiteful:

I'm Friday 9am , off on hols later on ! Hopefully it remains dry for everyone for the duration of the event .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back