English open FITASC Kegworth

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anyone recommend a nearby bnb, might decide to stay over?
east mids airport has a travellodge type flop house . ...thingy or Kegworth village its self fir b n b

Last edited by a moderator:
Just been told that we are booked in to this. Might be tricky as we are in Egypt and won't be back in time to make it. Don't recall entering either, had always kept Sept free of shooting. Emailing the ground now to cancel our places, so two slots may become available.

Just been told that we are booked in to this. Might be tricky as we are in Egypt and won't be back in time to make it. Don't recall entering either, had always kept Sept free of shooting. Emailing the ground now to cancel our places, so two slots may become available.
Heh - we booked em all at the start of the year Bob... 

Looks like I'm gonna have to pull out, as having to work Saturday. I think Kieran may be the same so 2 places up for grabs on the shootclay squad.....sorry guys was really looking forward to this after last time I shot fitasc there......

Looks like I'm gonna have to pull out, as having to work Saturday. I think Kieran may be the same so 2 places up for grabs on the shootclay squad.....sorry guys was really looking forward to this after last time I shot fitasc there......
Didn't you have to pre-pay?

Sent from my mobile that's my excuse for typos and errors.

Looks like there are 4 open slots on the squad list at the moment...SoR and the Kieran dude are still showing as on the 'Shootclay' squad

Yes dude im stuck in Anglesey connecting fibre........... ...........who wants friggin fast internet anyway. ......doh

Agree with Jem here - fantastic weekend... mixed shooting, very happy with a 21 and 22 on two of the layouts - but others caught me out a bit and I ended up probably 8/10 light of my target. 

But what a fun weekend, great weather, lovely social - enjoyed the ground as well. 

As Jem and Matt, excellent weekend!  Good ground, good targets, and very well run competition.  No hold-ups, no trap breakdowns, very few no birds, all the refs in blazers and ties, very professional.

Shot to my average, but let myself down on a couple of parcours, ending on 69%, although it should have been more.

Excellent social, and that Jem bloke can cook a bit, you know!  Mrs Admin excelled yet again!  :bow:

Good to see Gav again, and to finally meet Darkside! 

Happy days!  :biggrin:     

I have not had a chance to get on shootclay until now and just to echo the comments from those in attendance, a great weekend, thoroughly enjoyable. It was  great to meet

up with new and old faces alike.

I witnessed some great shooting from my fellow squad members and hope to have picked up some tips.

The social side of FITASC is second to none and for those who have yet to try it, I heartily recommend it.

I shot poorly for one reason or another {long story} but these things happen and  I am already looking forward to the next FITASC shoot. :hunter:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's that guy that shot 140 ex 150,  Williams SCJ is that Senior, Colt, Junior ? If it's who I think it is he'll do anything to get a trophy.

Back