Easiest discipline to attain a top class the quickest

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this count for a few points nic
ravuqu8y.jpg

Ed being a junior?

Actually.......err?

you too.

I shot ok pity it wasnt registered.

I did not do too bad 14.18.18.18 but the conditions were very testing very strong gusting wind and very dull which made getting a good visual lock very hard. Got a lot of encouragement from the locals though who can see I am improving which is nice :) One or two of the 25 brigade as I call them were saying in normal good light conditions my 18's would definitely been 20's + how they can tell I don't know I just smile appreciatively! Really nice lot to be honest. I knew something was wrong after the first round and asked one of the seniors to check my eye down the rib and he just smiled and said it's not your eye you are lifting your head told me to keep it on the stock and concentrate definitely was the cause but the conditions were poor for good scoring in fact I think the highest score was a 24 today. One two more weekends to the end of the season :(

Oh dear this all saddens me really.

Peeps you should shoot the discipline that excites you and that you enjoy rather than think that you have to get to AAA.

Newbies should experience many disciplines and then decide themselves (without peer group pressure) what they enjoy shooting. And newbies....if you enjoy your game and if you learn your game and if you have a bit of skill....then you cannot go far wrong.
Bang on, have a go at everything and see what floats ya boat. Interesting hypothetical topic though :)

Agree totally but it was as you say hypothetical.

One or two of the 25 brigade as I call them were saying in normal good light conditions my 18's would definitely been 20's + how they can tell I don't know :(
am experienced shooter can tell when you miss because you didnt see it properly by the timing of the shot.

And in flat or poor light....the first thing you do is lift your head for a better view...we all do it ....this can make you also late on the timing.

Latest posts

Back