Dubai Tournament

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fie:  From what info I can find out, Antony Materese is allegedly setting the targets? Gun position optional? cannot find out anything about qualified referees? is this going to be a "straw baler"?  :hunter:  

booked into the Europeans already otherwise this would of been possible, still tempting though :hmm:

:fie:  Straw Baler, a "village" shoot where you shoot in a field with the trap/s hidden behind straw bales! ofter amaturish affair.

If this shoot is loking for "Kudos" it won't make it on prize money alone!  There is little info,it should have been advertised 6 months ago, its missed its chance to make an important shoot out of it! :fie:  

:fie:  I'll wager £20.00 with you Steve that there ain't 500 "International" shooters! :crazy:  

If Materese is setting the targets it will be a great shoot 

I have met Antony a number of times and I know that he setts a good shoot at his families ground, but whats he going to do with

a tower and 3 sand dunes? 

Probably put a few rabbits on! Not sure why the ref situation is a problem, you don't get proper ref's at the europeans OR world championships, except the british ones :)

Some of the refs in Spain at the World Fitasc were hilarious with their lack of understanding of the rules.
So a brief knowledge would be great for the Dubai shoot.

I have met Antony a number of times and I know that he setts a good shoot at his families ground, but whats he going to do with

a tower and 3 sand dunes? 
Come on Cyril, it's so easy. I'm sure you used to put a few of these on?

There's bolting lizard, twisting snake, crossing camel, startled sandgrouse, marauding meercat, and even restless roadrunner!

The list is endless???   :sarcastic:

:fie:  Matt if you don't see what the problem is with inexperienced non qualified refs ? I just hope that if you shoot this shoot you are not in the running for big  prize money! :crazy:  

This shoot should of been advertised earlier, but apparently they only secured the prize fund from the government a couple of months ago!!

This will be one of the better shoots of the year, we,ve been asking for this sort of prize fund for years!!

I would imagine the hospitality out there will be second to none

Lets get out there give it ago and then we can pass comment of whether it was any good or not

This will be one of the better shoots of the year, we,ve been asking for this sort of prize fund for years!!

I would imagine the hospitality out there will be second to none

Lets get out there give it ago and then we can pass comment of whether it was any good or not
Well said

Latest posts

Back