DTL question

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday i Somehow managed to knock my safety inbetween on and off ! Onk target lost😢 

could of been worse though i did hear of one forum member having to give his  gun a good talking too 😂 ala faulty towers car thrashing scene😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely it is all just part of a set routine that should be adhered to, before each shoot. When I take whichever clay gun from the cabinet, although the safety should be off, I check before the gun is put into a slip. When I get to wherever I am shooting, before I call for my first target, I check the safety again. I then proceed to shoot. As I have the same choke in each barrel, I have no need to faff about with the safety. After all I have enough 'Faffing' to do to take my gun from the slip, broken  !

Beretta world gave my gun to gunsmith to look at,went to first stand first pair lost.

Gunsmith had helpfully put safety on,i never have in all the time i have been shooting...

I have pinned/locked my DT11 safety catch in the off position 😉

There's no facility to pin the DT10/11 without recourse to drilling the top tang, hence my interest in what Norman has done. 
I’ve drilled a 2.9mm blind hole in the top tang Phil 😉 there’s currently a mill pin tapped in which will be replaced with a 3.5mm grub screw once this weekend is over - I decided to leave the thread tapping for now. I’ve submitted a suggestion to beretta to fit a removable safety locking pin during manufacture. 

Latest posts

Back