Dorchester Shooting School LTD

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garry2749

Good news for once new Sporting ground in Dorset.   :nyam:   Grand opening on the 8th of March and will be Dorsets Sporting Championship.

Shoot will be twice a month, 100 reg sporting, 12 stands and a pool shoot. Owner Kevin Newton who also runs Podimore will also run

England Sporting South West selection shoot on the 29th of March.  

Nice to see a new ground under way and i wish them the best of luck. All we need now is a New Trap Ground !!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:   :haha:

Ground is 6miles North of Dorchester on the A37. Dorset Shooting School.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have a postcode, I take it is close to southern counties. Local ground at last

You can't say "chink" !  you must say beam of light! :fie:  

Last edited by a moderator:
i can say what i bloody like... xD

noun1.

a crack, cleft, or fissure:
a chink in a wall.

a narrow opening:
a chink between two buildings. this is not a definition of a small oriental take away!!

:fie:  Ain't you ever heard of George Orwell and 1984? its right here and now! :crazy:  

Good news about a new ground of course!  Bad news is that it will not be doing any trap at all. 

:fie:  Its about a mile past the "cafe" towards Dorchester on the right hand side of the road. :preved:   

Great news hope they get a decent target setter and its a good South west ground.......still miss Wylye !

Latest posts

Back